Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Im Dying!

Okay, no I am not. But that is how I feel.
Most moms would sit in front of their computer and talk about the funny things their kids say (I got a few of those) as well as the illnesses plaguing their homes or their kid's body!
Well, today I am to sit in front of my computer while I listen to the sounds of the ocean in BOTH ears.

While I listen to Notre Dame's bells in BOTH ears.

And while I feel like my ear drums are being banged on like a Gong


Yes, if you haven't figured it out...I have a double ear infection.
You are probably thinking, well duh, you told us that already in a previous post.
My ears have been hurting SOOOOO terribly bad the last few days I decided that I might as well suck up all my pride and go to the doctor.
He confirmed I have an ear infection.
I have to go later to pick up a prescription (not sure of what) as he emailed the pharmacy as well as some Mucinex-D. Not sure why as I dont have any nasal congestion.
Hopefully MORE meds in my system as well as a lot of rest (ya right...with work and a 4 yr old....ha) I will get better soon!
So if I dont post a lot, you know why!
 But I just found out on Spinach and Honey about putting Peroxide in the ears for an ear infection...check out the link!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

It is so terrible to have to mother while you are sick....I hate it! I feel for you!

Crystal

Teresa said...

Thanks so much Crystal! I am glad to have my hubby at my side but I also have to work Full Time as well which makes it even worse! I will manage! Got meds in my system and trying to take it easy!

Carol said...

Hope ur feeling better very soon!

carol