Saturday, October 2, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Twenty-six

Day 26→Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Many times I have thought that but I am not a strong enough person to do any of that. Not everyone has a perfect life and when you get so down in the dumps and can't seem to crawl your way out of it, then you feel you can only go further and just take yourself out of the entire picture. I am a strong person but I am weak when it comes to that type of stuff. I just think so much about how my family will feel, my lil man will feel, my friends will feel, etc and what all I can do to change about how I feel. There is no point in letting others put you that far down you feel you have no way out. 
There is a great video from Ellen DeGeneres floating all over Facebook and if you haven't seen it yet, click on the link below. It is a great video about teen suicide and bullying.
Important Message from Ellen

No comments: