Monday, October 11, 2010

Too Many Choices

I have decided as the manager of a toy store to have a little fun. By that I mean, DRESS UP FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!!
Yes, us employees will be dressing up for Halloween. Customers can dress up too....if they come in costume on Oct 30 and 31, we will give them 20% off any ONE item in the store.
www.learningexpress.com to find your nearest location.....not sure all will be doing that but I know Frisco, TX, Plano, TX and Garland, TX locations will be doing this special!
The thing is...there are too many choices.
My budget is $30 so here are my choices.

This is what I have so far but it looks sorta cheap.

Cleopatra


My other choices are: 
Love Bug

Pirate Maiden



Musketeer
Mother Nature...or could even be Tinker Bell or a Fairy if I add wings
Cleopatra (doesn't look as cheap)
Grecian Goddess

No comments: