Monday, October 25, 2010

Meet me on Monday

Questions:

1. Do you sleep with a night light on?
2. What do you drink with dinner?
3. Do you play the lottery? If so, how often?
4. How often do you go to the grocery store?
5. Would you rather travel back in time 500 years or travel forward 500 years?

---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1. Do you sleep with a night light on?
No, that I don't. If I am sleeping in the bed with lil man, I will sleep with a light on until he falls asleep and then I turn it off. My eyes are very sensitive so it is hard to sleep during the day or with any lights on.

2. What do you drink with dinner?
Milk, Water, Dr Pepper, or Sweet Iced Tea.
If I go out to eat, most likely it is Sweet Tea.

3. Do you play the lottery? If so, how often?
No, I do not play the lottery. I dont see a point on wasting money if I have a VERY slim chance of winning.

4. How often do you go to the grocery store?
Well, we try to go every 2 weeks but there are times we have to make a bread or milk run but usually we will go to the gas station to get those.

5. Would you rather travel back in time 500 years or travel forward 500 years?
After much talk last night with the hubby over this, I have decided to go forward 500 years. 1510 doesn't sound like it was THAT much fun and nothing MEMORABLE happened (at least that I know of then) so I want to see what the future will be like. Will there be flying cars? Will we be in Starships like Star Trek? Will we all be in silver jumpsuits? Or will we just be living the way we are now?




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd travel forward too!

You can read my answers HERE

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Well I think I am just too scared to go forward 500 hundred years! But I don't want to go back either, ha!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Tin said...

I decided to go back, I love anything old, you can read my answers on http://shigandtin.blogspot.com

new follower

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I would love to think that everything will be more like Star Trek in the future including the food replicators! Anything to get out of cooking every day!

kalea_kane said...

I used to use a nightlight when my little man wanted company. Normally though, I am all about the darkness. :)