Sorry, Michelle, I am going to have to steal it and share it.
This will be on my menu this week.
I am in love with Italian food and will make A LOT of pasta dishes so this is a definite new one to try.
- 1 precooked roasted chicken (I love the ones from Costco)
- 1 tsp. Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 lb. penne pasta
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic (from the jar)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 - 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley - cut up(I probably use more!)
- 6-8 basil leaves - cut up
- Parmesan cheese for garnishment
|Photo Courtesy of Michelle|