Monday, October 11, 2010

Meet Me On Monday

Questions:


1.  Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded?
2.  If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?
3.  Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?
4.  Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?
5.  What is your most hated household chore?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1.  Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded?
My pants are hung on a pant hanger but hubby's are folded. 

2. If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?
Not including humans or electronic devices......I would have to say my make up (hey you never know when a cute rescuer will come *chuckles*), CANDY!!!!! and last but not least a blanket to use for either a pillow or to cover up incase it gets a bit cold. 
3. Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?
Tennessee, Missouri, Ohio, Florida, Las Vegas....you make the call! According to the mileage on Google maps, Vegas was the furthest I have traveled. 

4. Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc?
I live in a 2 story home! It is greatness.....except when I have to clean! (2 different views...from side and from the front)

5. What is your most hated household chore?
Cleaning the bathrooms and doing the dishes....but the most hated of those is cleaning the bathrooms

1 comment:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

I TOTALLY hate the bathroom cleaning!
I am your newest follower.
~Naila Moon

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2010/10/meet-me-monday-october-11-2010.html