Sunday, October 3, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Twenty-Seven

Day 27→What's the best thing going for you right now?

My marriage...well We are working on that still. It is a work in progress like ANY marriage. 

My job....yes, I will have to say my  job! I am finally working a full time job in a manager position and I can't really say I love it but I love the job and it is a fun place to work at and I stay busy ALL THE TIME. Who doesn't love working at a toy store???

Friends....yes, I am getting more of those. I met some great people at work and I am keeping in touch with the ones I made at church camp this past summer. So much so, I have agreed to do lunch with the "church camp cook" (a great lady and like a 2nd mom to me) this week on Wednesday and then I have agreed to do lunch with a former coworker (she is no longer working for us) this Thursday. I am meeting some great new people and I think life period is looking up for me! 

1 comment:

The Frantic Mother. said...

I know what you mean about life looking up! I am glad things are going good for you.