Tuesday, October 5, 2010

30 Days of Truth - Twenty-Nine

Day 29→Something you hope to change about yourself and why.

To lose more weight
I crossed this one out because I am losing weight as we speak but feel I could probably lose some more but I really dont. I am fitting into jeans I haven't worn since before I got pregnant...and since before I got married so I am a bit happy with that than where I WAS to begin with.

To be less of a hard ass: at least with my step son and my family

Complain less
No matter what you do and how hard you TRY to complain less....you will still complain about something. It is the way of life

Show more love towards my family and husband

Be more manager like at work instead of "friendly" like but still have that "friendliness" to me.

My hairstyle and color

My past: Can't change that.

My future : Cant really change that either as I believe God has it set in His way how your future will be...you can only do things that will make your future BETTER> 

No comments: