Thursday, October 14, 2010

3x Thursday

1. Got any major events planned for this month? If so, what are they? If not, why not?
Yes, my 5 yr wedding anniversary and Halloween. 
2. Do you have any attachment to the month of October? Why/why not?
Yes, I have an attachment to October because my wedding anniversary is this month.
3. Do you have a favorite part of late fall? If so, what is it?
My favorite part of late fall is not only getting to decorate my house for Halloween but also getting to set out fall stuff in my yard like pumpkins and scarecrows and have Fall wreaths on my door. This year for "late Fall" my in laws are coming for Thanksgiving and they haven't seen the new house yet (at least not in person) and we are excited to see them. 

1 comment:

Carol said...

Congrats on your 5th Wedding Anniversary!

carol