Saturday, October 23, 2010

And the award goes to.......me???

I have never "won" anything in my life, really....but this was dear to my heart when I read Ramblings of a Frantic Mother and received this award. It really touched my heart. I am actually shocked that 1) I have so many followers (even though I want to be greedy and have more) and 2) that I have such faithful readers to award me such an award.
Autumn, you are great! Thanks so much for this award.
*Speech Speech Speech*
Ummmmm, I was never good in Speech class, doing my Confirmation speech at church or doing a "speech" at my wedding so you will, in fact, NOT get a speech from me! *chuckles*
These are the nice things you should do after getting this award.
1. Send it to 7 GIRLs, or Women Bloggers! Comment letting them know they got it!
2. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
3.  Maybe say a Thank you and How happy you are for getting such a great award! 

So I am going to a nice thing and offer this award to the following: 

Now if I awarded you this award, it is not necessary to return the favor as I have already received it but if I am on your list, I will not deny the award. I have awarded you ladies this award because I enjoy reading your blogs (even though I may not comment at times...comes with being full time manager and fully time mommy) but I truly enjoy it. Whether you make me laugh, smile, giggle, "awww" or sometimes cry, you ladies have some great blogs!


4 comments:

m2theRtay said...

Thanks for the award!

*you like me.. you REALLY like me* :)

Carol said...

I was catching up on your postings late Sat evening when I saw the award.
Thank u so much! Made my weekend!

carol
DizzyC

Pamela Scott said...

Thanks so much for the award, it touched my heart!!! I will post a blog post about it tomorrow I just stopped to check my e-mails today for a minute or two I am cleaning up after the party I had last night!! thanks again!!!

Pamela Scott said...

I finally got my thank you posted sorry it took me so long!!! thanks again..

http://www.livelaughlovewiththeponderingprincess.com/2010/10/i-got-award.html