Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 5 - A Letter To My Dreams

Dear Dreams:
We need to talk. We haven't seen much of each other lately with me not feeling well and a kick of insomnia but when you ARE around, I end up not liking you.
I hate when you are a re-run. Please stop that. It gets annoying and then I have a deja vu feeling ALL day.
Please, if you are going to be around, bring on either the unicorns and fairies or me being a billionaire and waking up to that. If not, just go away! *chuckles*
Thanks, I am glad we had this little chat
---Teresa

2 comments:

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Hi Teresa, I stopped by because I love the name of your blog. Great posts & great writing. I enjoyed my visit.

Warmly, Michelle

Teresa said...

Michelle
Thanks so much!!! I will definitely check your blog out!