Friday, October 1, 2010

ABC's of Me

I found this while "blog hopping" over to Crystal's blog at Surviving and Thriving Mom-Dom. Make sure to check her out! She is great!

It's the ABCs of me, if you want to play along feel free!

A - Age: 26 and creeping up on 27....FAST!!!

B - Bed size: King- I have a love/hate relationship as it 1) keeps hubby and I separated much of the time as it is so big and 2) I love the space!

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom....who doesn't hate cleaning bathrooms???? They are so gross!

D - Dogs' names: Crichton, Moya and Squirt (I have photos of them in one of my Meet Me On Monday posts.

E - Essential start to your day item: Dr Pepper.

F - Favorite color: Blue...always has been and always will be.

G - Gold or Silver: Im not much of a gold girl. It is just to flashy and bold and sometimes "old" looking but I like white gold but I will go silver...or even platinum.

H – Height: My driver's license says 5'6" but I found out I shrunk a bit after giving birth.....can that really happen?

I - Instruments you play: I have tried playing the guitar as I always dreamed to one day be "big" in Nashville...that never happened....either or. BUT I consider my voice an instrument- and I can sing.

J - Job title: Full time Toy Store manager as well as Full time mom and wife

K - Kid(s): Cris, 15 (step son) and Aidan, 4

L - Living arrangements: I live with my hubby, 2 kids, 2 fish, and 3 dogs

M - Mom's name:  to me: mom but to others: Wendy

N – Nicknames: Teri is the most popular one that I go by.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: I have about 2 I can think of. 1 when I had severe chest pains and went to the ER to only be kept doing tests until the wee hours of the morning and the 2nd when I was on birth control and anti depressants and the monthly visitor decided to be WAY too much for me almost to the point of needing a blood transfusion that it kept me from 11pm-ish til 6am-ish to NOT figure out what was wrong except that I had a bladder infection. Really?? Yes, really!!!!!

P - Pet Peeve: I have many: Larger people wearing skinny jeans...it is NOT attractive, stupid drivers, drivers not turning on turn signal, drivers turning right on red WITHOUT stopping, people moving stuff after I had JUST put it in a place where I wanted it, "teenage groupies" in my store playing with the MOST annoying toys ever and then leaving my store a disaster, and my 4 yr old CONSTANTLY messing with the dogs to the point it pisses all of us off...the dogs and I.

Q - Quote from a movie: the only one on the top of my brain right now "You had me at 'hello'"

R - Right or left handed: Ambidxtrous---both but mainly Right.

S - Siblings: 1 older sis, 2 younger bros and 3 younger sisters....although I only lived with 2 sisters and a brother the other 3 I have never met.

T - Time you wake up: Typically on a day I have to work and get up with lil man is around 8:30-9am but on a day I can sleep in, I typically wake up around 10:45-11:30am

U- Underwear: Yes I do wear them!

V - Vegetable you dislike: Onions, bell peppers, peppers, green olives, and SOME tomatoes but are those considered fruits???

W - Ways you run late: Kids and traffic.

X - X-rays: Many but never anything broken.

Y - Yummy food you make: I haven't had any complaints on my cooking so I will say pretty much EVERYTHING.

Z - Zoo animals: I love the zoo! I love the white tigers!!!

No comments: