Monday, October 4, 2010

Meet Me On Monday

Questions:

1. What is the best dish you can make?
2. How often do you change your sheets?
3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken?
4. What is your favorite fruit?
5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?
---------------------------------------------------------------
My Answers!

1. What is the best dish you can make?
That would have to be my Kielbasa Bow Tie Skillet. It is so yummy. 

Ingredients

  • 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta
  • 1 pound smoked kielbasa or smoked Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
  • 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
  • 2 teaspoons minced garlic
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 1 tablespoon cornstarch
  • 1-1/2 cups milk
  • 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen snow peas
  • 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese

Directions

  • Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the sausage, mushrooms and garlic in butter.
  • Combine cornstarch and milk until smooth; gradually add to the skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Drain pasta; add to sausage mixture. Stir in the peas and cheese; cook until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
2. How often do you change your sheets?
Not enough. At the moment, since we haven't had our King sized bed for very long, I dont have but one set of King sheets (will change soon with a few paychecks). But...I wash our sheets at least every other week. 
 
3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken?
Any car ride with my lil man! *chuckles* Okay, so he isn't THAT bad! Actually, I have taken many "long" car trips but each place I have been (out of state) has been about the same distance so I can't really complain much or say which was the longest. 
 
4. What is your favorite fruit?
Bananas, grapes, apples,......umm I will have to say out of those 3: Bananas!
 
5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?
Breakfast for dinner for sure. Although there are those times where I have cold pizza for breakfast but other than that, I will NOT do dinner for breakfast....yuck! 
 


5 comments:

The Frantic Mother. said...

LOL I can not belive how long it had been since I stopped by over it. I feel bad at the lack of commenting. Family drama, has been on my mind way to much. The dish looks good. FOOD looks good. I agree about dinner for breakfast. That is nasty. I love Kiwi for my fruit! YUM

kalea_kane said...

Great answers. I think the one thing I can still tolerate for breakfast other than breakfast is cold pizza. I'd rather stick with breakfast items though. :) Have a lovely day!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Clicked your link at Java's blog. Like me, you like breakfast for dinner, I see. Isn't that a fun dinner? My kiddos always liked when I would do this. Happy Monday! ~Cathy

http://cathykennedystories.blogspot.com

Karen and Gerard said...

I consider washing the sheets same as changing the sheets. Breakfast food is good anytime!

Stopping by from Meet me On Monday.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm stopping by from Meet Me On Monday. Your recipe sounds good :) Only one set of sheets...look at it this way--you never have to fold them! Until next time...Kathy