Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 2 - Letter to My Crush

Wow...I really dont have a crush. Not even on a celebrity.....oh wait...okay I lied.

Dear Johnny,
I haven't really be crushing on you forever but I have been in awe of you for a long time now. I know that you know I dont even exist although to meet you and have you reach out to me would be an honor and a dream come true. Oh, how I would love to be your long time girlfriend, Vanessa, but I know that will never happen. You guys are such a great couple and your children are a blessing.
To be Winona Rider or Keira Knightely and to be that close to you on screen or off screen.
I have adored you from afar for a while now and loves the newly capped teeth (well not new but they weren't like that in Donnie Brasco or Edward Scissorhands) and the medium length locks! I adore you have your son's name tattooed on your body as do I and I love how you wear a beaded bracelet made by your daughter. It shows what a doting father you are.
But until either you can be a "small town" (Dallas) celebrity or until I can make it big in Hollywood (*cough....ya right*) then I will drool over you from a distance and ponder over what it would be like to be Mrs. Depp!
----Your #1 Fan, Teresa

1 comment:

The Frantic Mother. said...

LOL I'm sorry I had to laugh! Go get em!